Hi, everyone! Today I am sharing all of the things I hope to accomplish in the month of September. Personally, I think that having goals is absolutely essential to getting s*** done and having fun in the process, and considering how well I accomplished my goals last month, creating a list each month of what I need to do seems to be working well for me!
- Meet new people + make new friends
- Catch up with the people I haven’t seen all summer
- Use my planner daily to stay organized and on top of my classes and activities
- Take (helpful) notes in all of my classes
- Attend professor office hours
- Begin looking into apartment options for next year
- Sit on the Terrace while it’s still nice outside!
- Find a new secret studying spot
- Visit the Chazen
- Rock my first month of classes
- Keep my room clean + closet organized!
- Keep a consistent blogging schedule
- Reach 1100 followers on Twitter
- Spend more time on Pinterest
- Begin thinking about internship options for next summer
Thanks so much for reading! What are your goals for September? Share them in the comment section or with me on Twitter @CaseyDonart
Related: August Goals