Hello everyone! As crazy as it sounds, in just a few short days it will be August, which means I’ll be leaving New York and summer will almost be over. To further improve and expand my blog, I am going to be starting each month moving forward with a “goals” post outlining everything I wish to accomplish during the month. So without further ado, here are my goals for August:
- Spend time with friends and family at home.
- Read 2 good books.
- Spend a day (or two) relaxing on the beach!
- Brainstorm blog post ideas.
- Come up with a list of everything I want to do in Madison this year.
- Take a 30 min+ walk at least 2 times a week.
- Maintain a consistent blogging schedule.
- Learn how to cook 5 new healthy dinner recipes.
- Try something completely outside my comfort zone.
- Go back to school shopping!
- Clean my room at home/de-clutter my space.
- Pack for college – and not forget anything this time! (Check out my packing list here.)
- Watch a movie I haven’t seen before.
- Sit outside and watch the stars.
- Mentally/physically prepare for my junior year of college.
Those are all my August goals! What goals do you have for yourself this month? Share them with me in the comments, I would love to hear them 🙂 And if you haven’t already, follow me on Twitter @CaseyDonart