Hello lovelies! With only a full day left until the New Year, I spent some time reflecting on 2015 and what I’ve managed to accomplish this year. Although this year has been stuffed to the brim with new and exciting experiences, I managed to narrow these accomplishments down to the top 10 things I am most proud of having done this year.
- Working at The Daily Cardinal for a semester. It was a great dipping my toes into the water experience. Everyone there was so welcoming and fun!
- Exploring Madison! I had a lot of fun seeing everything both the campus and the city has to offer. Especially free events with food. Those were the best.
- Making it through my first year of college. It was a crazy journey, and I learned so much and changed so much in that first year.
- ‘Discovering’ the fabulous Melanie Martinez. Her music is just perfect.
- I got to hang out with the three most adorable kids in the world… Yes, I’m biased as their aunt, but they truly are one-of-a-kind. I’ve loved every moment.
- Starting this blog! What began as a class assignment became something that I really loved doing! One of my resolutions for 2016 is to spend more time writing on here…fingers crossed!
- Making it to level 295 on Jewel Mania. (I did say some of these would be ridiculous!) It was a long journey and I have a long way to go. Sigh. Level 295, here I come.
- Getting accepted into the J School my first time applying was probably the best thing that has happened to me this year. I may or may not have cried when I got my acceptance letter.
- Making it through J202. I heard so many horrible things about how hard this class was before I went in, and it was, but it was also the best learning experience I’ve ever had.
- Lastly, here is a shout out to all of the amazing new people I’ve met this year. (You know who you are!) And to anyone who has happened to stumble on my blog, I thank you and wish you a great 2016.
Thank you all for making my life a little more colorful… Please share your thoughts below or with me on Twitter @CaseyDonart